Wednesday 6 June 2018

Qoheleth Resources for your Inklings collection!


I've mentioned Richard Johnson's second-hand mail-order bookshop Qoheleth Resources before; but it is worth emphasising that this is a superb place to go for your Inklings needs.

In the past couple of weeks he has sent out his Inklings lists (available free on request) with probably several hundred books, magazines, CDs and casettes; all reasonably priced, and many a real bargain.

As well as picking up hard-back replacements for my tattered and disintegrating 1970s editions, replacing losses and the like; I always find something Inklings-esque that is new - indeed unheard-of - and that I want.

And for a beginner to build an Inklings collection from scratch; Qoheleth would be unbeatable.

Add to this that Richard is a Christian, a scholar, and a gentleman - and what could be better!

(Most of his books are indeed on Christian themes.)

He answers individual requests in a personal and helpful way.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this! I'll pass it along in Dutch Tolkien/Inklings circles, for the sake of thoroughness!

Withern is further afield than I got, in my Lincolnshire days, but its delightful to think of all those Inklings materials nestled (and flying forth from) there!

David Llewellyn Dodds